Customer application form
Customer Application Form
Channel Partner Application Form
- The User hereby declares and agrees that (i) all information (including personal information) provided by the User during Registration is true, genuine and accurate and that the User shall ensure that all such information is current, complete, and true at all times; (ii) the User shall maintain and update the User’s registration data, in order to keep such data current, complete and true (iii) the User represents that he/she is of legal age (if the User is an individual) and has the requisite legal standing to form a binding contract with Company(Innuvis Solution Private Limited ) and is not a person barred from receiving Services under the laws of India .
- User acknowledges that the Services provided herein are restricted to India territory and to the recipients in India only.
- The User agrees that Innuvis Solution Private Limited reserves the right to refuse, deny or otherwise restrict the use of the Services by any User, including the right to terminate the use of any Services by any User without notice at any time for any reason as Innuvis Solution Private Limited in its sole discretion may deem sufficient, or without reason. Innuvis Solution Private Limited shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for such refusal, restriction or termination of the use of any Services by a User at any time.
- The User acknowledges and agrees that his/her access to and use of the Site, and any and/or all of the Services of, is at the User’s own risk. The User acknowledges that the Service is dependent on telecommunications companies and mobile network providers (Operators) and Innuvis Solution Private Limited makes no guarantees of any kind regarding the dependability, accuracy, security, timeliness or availability of the Site network, or Services. Without limiting the foregoing, Innuvis Solution Private Limited does not make any representations or warranties about the condition, suitability, reliability, availability, completeness, security, timeliness, or accuracy of the information, Software, Services and materials contained on the Site for any purpose. All such information, Software, Services and materials are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind. Innuvis Solution Private Limited hereby disclaims all representations, warranties and conditions, express or implied,
- The User shall be responsible for all Content uploaded, displayed, transmitted or otherwise used on this Site or published and/or distributed through this Site by such User and Innuvis Solution Private Limited shall have no responsibility or liability whatsoever in respect of such Content. Innuvis Solution Private Limited reserves the right, but is not obligated, to monitor or to review the Content of the User and to monitor User’s compliance. Innuvis Solution Private Limited reserves the right in its sole discretion to edit, refuse to post or remove any Content which, in the opinion of Innuvis Solution Private Limited violates the ToS or that Innuvis Solution Private Limited for any other reason may deem unfit or improper to be used on the Site, at any time without notice to the User. For any wrong content or misleading content then penalty TRAI Guidelines for TCCCPR-(2018).
- The User agrees that Innuvis Solution Private Limited reserves the right to charge the User for use of any Services at the rate and in the manner as may be decided by Innuvis Solution Private Limited from time to time (Consideration). The User acknowledges and agrees that Innuvis Solution Private Limited shall have no obligation to justify the amount of Consideration charged for any Service or be responsible or liable in any manner whatsoever to the User in respect of such Consideration.
- The User shall pay Consideration for all Services through use of Credit Card, net banking or offline mode by cheque or demand drafts against which Credits will be issued which shall be utilized for availing Services subject to the terms and conditions for the use of such Credits. The User shall pay Consideration in advance for the use of any Services.
- Innuvis Solution Private Limited shall not under any circumstances, be liable to refund or otherwise return any money paid by a User for use of the Services, whether by way of purchase of Credits or otherwise, except as specifically provided in these T&C.
- The Commercials mentioned here are subject to change/modification from time to time depending on the change in commercials offered by Network Operator(s) and or Statutory Body. Such changes shall be communicated to the registered e-mail ID with Innuvis Solution Private Limited or the same shall be communicated on the home page of Innuvis Solution Private Limited website.
- Credit” means one (1) standard short message (SMS) of 160 characters which shall be reflected in the User Account of the relevant User, and “Credits” shall be construed accordingly. A standard text message is 160 characters long (SMS sent using the GSM Character set). Users can send longer SMS of upto 940 characters which are split into smaller SMS and later joined at the receiving end which is a mobile. In this scenario, SMS length is calculated for 153 characters as 7 characters are used to concatenate the message when it is delivered to the handset.
- Unicode allows the support of a much wider character set, and includes most character sets in the world, the standard length of a Unicode message is 63 characters (compared to 160 for GSM Set). Long messages are supported for Unicode messages as well, and they are in multiples of 63 (compared to 153 for GSM).
- The User shall provide Innuvis Solution Private Limited with a list of recipients (each a Recipient and together the Recipients) of a Promotional Campaign and Innuvis Solution Private Limited shall, in accordance with the terms and conditions push the relevant Promotional Messages to the gateway of the Operator for forwarding to the Recipients.
- The User acknowledges and undertakes that the User shall not have rights over any API offered by Innuvis Solution Private Limited for the User to enhance the options for utilization of Services and such API shall belong to Innuvis Solution Private Limitet. Innuvis Solution Private Limited has disclosed the API only for the purpose for utilization of Services by the User. The User undertakes and agrees that it shall not, except with the prior written consent of Innuvis Solution Private Limited : (i) allow or in any manner facilitate or permit the utilization of any APIs by any person other than the User; (ii) develop/create/build any product or service using one or more of the APIs to be used except by the User; (ii) redistribute or reuse any APIs or distribute or sell any products or services developed using any APIs. The User acknowledges and accepts that if it wishes to undertake any of the actions stipulated in (i), (ii) or (iii) above, the same would be subject to the prior written consent of Innuvis Solution Private Limited and subject to specific additional terms and conditions stipulated by Innuvis Solution Private Limite, in its sole discretion, in this regard..